In order to change the colors of the charts in the downloaded Word or PDF file (see the Build page), you should adhere to the following procedure:
- Select the Files and media menu under Library.
- Open the Documents directory of the Shared folder or the folder of your workspace (1).
- Right-click on the SurveyExportTemplate.docx file (2) and select the Download option (3) from the pop-up window. You can download this file at the bottom of this page (under Article Attachments), if for example it has not yet been included in your Files and media menu.
- Open this downloaded file which is located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the Design tab and click on Colors.
- Select the desired color palette and adjust the colors of this palette, if necessary. You can save this adjusted palette under a specific name.
- Save the SurveyExportTemplate.docx file under the same name on your computer.
- Open the Documents directory of the Shared folder or the folder of your workspace.
- Right-click on the Documents directory and select the Upload files option from the pop-up window.
- Select the SurveyExportTemplate.docx file with the custom color palette saved on your computer. The already existing SurveyExportTemplate.docx file is replaced by the same file yet with a different color palette.
When you now download a Word or PDF file from the Build page, you will observe that the chart colors have been adjusted according to the color palette. The colors from the selected palette are also assigned to the various layout profiles, with which, for example, a Word file can be formatted.