Zapier lets you connect APP to 3,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
ach Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Survalyzer to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Survalyzer” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Survalyzer”
- Use your credentials to connect your Survalyzer account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Survalyzer and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Popular use cases
Survalyzer offers the following integration functionality to cover the most common cases:
- New Response
- Read Workspaces
- Read Surveys
- Read Members
- Read Interviews
- Create Member
- Invite Member
- Delete Member
To Setup an integration the first step is to create a trigger. The two main use cases are:
- Cyclical actions triggered by a timer (e.g. export of interviews)
- Realtime actions when a interview is completed (e.g. import the interview to Salesforce and attach it to the customer record)
The next step is to connect the integration with your Survalyzer account:
The Survalyzer Url contains the tenant and the data center:
After the connection is established the final step is to add the action of choice:
By following these easy guided steps a complex integration task could be finished within minutes. If you have questions regarding the Survalyzer Zapier integration please contact us we are happy to assist.