Difficulty level: Easy
New functionality has recently been added that allows you to easily copy one or more questions from a survey to another survey. The latter survey must then not be active.
Note: This operation can be performed provided the same language has been selected for both surveys.
The copying procedure is as follows:
- Open the survey from which you, for example, would like to copy a question.
- Click on the question from the survey you would like to transfer to another survey. The borders of the question will then be displayed in dark blue. If you want to transfer several questions at once, you can hold down the Ctrl button and click the desired questions. All selected questions will then be marked with a dark blue border.
- Press Ctrl+c (Copy) for a message to appear indicating that the question(s) has/have been successfully copied to the clipboard.
- Open the second survey; this one should not have been activated.
- Use the cursor to click a section to include the question(s) to be copied. This section is then displayed in dark blue.
- Press Ctrl+v (Paste) for a message to appear indicating that the question(s) has/have been added to this second survey. Use the arrow keys (1) next to each inserted question to move it to the correct position in the section.